Senior SW Development Engineer Java/J2EE - Position # 3929
Náš klient se celosvětově zabývá vývojem čipových karet pro telekomunikační a bankovní sektor a jeden z největších světových výrobců smart karet. Pražská pobočka zaměstnává asi 280 zaměstnanců, orientuje se především na oblast telekomunikací a má zákazníky po celé Evropě.
- Development of customs Software/connectors linked to company Telecom products, in order to build complete telecom solutions to our customers.
- Participation in the specification, design, development and validation for unit tests.
- Technical environment is 60% Java Standard Edition and 40% Java Enterprise Edition (EJB3/ Weblogic) and Linux/Unix platforms and oracle.
- Reviewing or sometime writing the Technical Specifications (CRS)
- Reviewing or participation in the writing of Design Specifications (SDD)
- Development of server side software components
- Development of customs Software/connectors in Java environment (and related technologies such as JSP, SOAP, Spring,...) on project bases (product customization or separate application co-working with the product)
- Testing: unit tests or standalone load tests, to deliver stable and robust software
- Working closely with company technical leaders, validators, integrators, project managers
- Respect of our process: reviews, quality, configuration management
- Respect of our Development department: on demand code review, architecture review, delivery notes, archiving sources
- University graduate (Bc.), ideally in IT (ev.electro, telecommunications) is preferred
- Communicative English
- At least 4-5 years experience in Java Software Development
- Experienced with programming language Java (J2SE, J2EE/EJB3)
- Experienced with OOD and OOP and life cycle of the project
- Experienced with using Application Servers (Tomcat, Weblogic, Jboss..)
- Experienced with Unix like OS (Linux, Sun Solaris, HP UX)
- Good knowledge of databases - SQL (MS SQL, MySQL), Oracle (PL/SQL)
- Willing to travel on business abroad (occasionally)
- Good analytical mind
- Communicative, open-minded, friendly and a team player when necessary
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Autonomous, creative, curious, pragmatic and rigorous
- Knowledge of junit (unit tests) and Maven (build)
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, UML, JMX, Log4J, VMware
- Knowledge of Telecom (GSM/3G network), secure SW/ PKI, Security Algorithms
- Opportunity to work in a large international company
- Possibility to work in friendly environment and to grow professionally
Only citizens having EU citizenship or Czech working permit should apply and be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in English to Rastislav Bučko, email@example.com.
GIT Consult Czech s. r. o.
Fügnerovo náměstí 1808/3
In case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your
curriculum vitae both in Czech and English language in subject of your
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree, to the company GIT Consult Czech s.r.o.,
Fügnerovo náměstí 1808/3, 120 00 Praha 2, (just company), will process my personal data
for purposes of employment mediation (adjustment, searching, selection, combination, liquidation,
and to purvey to third persons, about their identity is the company obligatory to inform me)
in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Sb., Protection of personal data.
Thank you for your understanding.